Thank you for your interest! We hope you will consider applying with us for Summer 2024. We begin evaluating applications submitted here starting in Springtime – if we have a position that is a fit, we will reach out to schedule an exploratory call.
A highly respected, woman-owned management consulting firm. We use innovative and outcome-driven approaches to deliver solutions that create lasting results, even after we’re gone. The deep expertise of our talented consultants help companies turn ideas into action, implement organizational change, and get products to market quickly using modern practices and technologies. The family of consultants stands out from the crowd. As a group of high-achievers, we hold each other accountable for exceptional work that is built on integrity, honesty, and excellence. We do what we say and finish what we start. Together, we make an impact, have fun and do better for each other and for our customers.
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Rotate through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accept designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Engage with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learn and become proficient with internal software systems.
- Assist team as needed with ad-hoc projects.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited, undergraduate university/college program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Desire to learn and achieve in a work-place setting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a hybrid model – remote and onsite at Bellevue, WA corporate office.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Be eligible to work as an employee in the USA without sponsorship.
committed to keeping our candidates safe.
Due to increased phishing and scam attempts within the job market, we have developed this guide to help you stay informed and detect potential threats: Protect Yourself Against Phishing